February 12, 2011

Blog Neglected

Oh my.
It wasn't until my friends reminded me of how my blog used to rule my life.
LOL.

I used to blog about my everyday life
And today, I realize how important it really is.
My friends went back to my old posts and start remembering all the stuff that happened 2 years back.

I now realize my reason to live.
WEISEH. beh tahan lol.
just kidding.
i'll keep updating when there's good stuff going. =)


Still struggling with assignments and stuff, but have some nice photos from CNY 2011.
Care to take a look? =)












Not forgetting the outing I had with SMKT friends.

IMG_0095


IMG_0099


IMG_0103

IMG_0111

IMG_0112

IMG_0113


IMG_0114




FYI.
It took me 2 hours for this post.
Apparently my Picasa Web Album has reached it's limit of 1GB photos.
Now I have to use Flickr. 
And I'm very bad in it. =( Boohoo

1 comment:

Timothy said...

i can now say.....im officially jealous.. lol.