February 10, 2010

- A Weekend In KK -

YESH!
I did, I went over to KK for 3 days 2 night.

Initially with mom and dad,
But something came up.
So I went alone.
Boo.

Luckily my sister was studying there,
And she brought me around a lotta places.
Awesomeness.



DAY ONE - FRIDAY
Had a little mix up in Tawau Airport.
Then I'm off to KK!!!

After checking-in in our hotel,
NOVOTEL.


A huge big mirror that covers the sleeping area. =.=



Then, I tagged along to my sister's lecture.
Teeeheeee.

On the way there. =)




Lecture Hall Number 2. =p




This girl asked a reeeeeally long winded question that I did not get.
At all.



After the lecture,
That felt soooo much more than 1 and a half hour,
We went for 生肉面 as dinner then over to 1Borneo,
Cause our hotel is connected directly to it.


Valentine's. Sigh.




Chinese New Year. SighER.



Then, we went over to Big Apple.
To get donuts for supper!
Hey, I live in Tawau where nothing exist.
I crave donuts.
Plus 生肉面 lah. SERIOUSLY.

But when I was taking the donuts out of the fridge.
I KINDA dropped the box.

Whoooops.




DAY TWO - SATURDAY
Before heading out.
My sis and I decided to take a look around the gym.
=p



Cool. But took us long enough to figure out how it works. HAHA!




My fat ass made this thingy squeak. HAHA




My sister then brought me here.
Omigod. Totally freakin' worth it.
*still drooling.



After the awesome brunch.
We went to Wisma Merdeka then Centre Point.

I rarely shop.
As in, I don't like pulling money outta my purse.
So instead.
My sister did. HAHA.
For this only lah.

This got my attention.
This is a legend from Italy, *Rome I think.
It was used as a "lie detector".
You're supposed to put your hand inside the mouth of the "Bocca".
And if you're lying, it'll bite your hand off. =)))))))





But somehow, this fake thingy over here.
Is used for palm reading.
And so we did it. ;)


This is mine.




I was more offended that I had only 3 stars for sex,
Than for my health.




After tiring our feet.
We went for dinner together with my sister's friends.
Just like the night before.
At Upperstar.

One of the awesomest restaurants I've been in.
Well, I'm kinda sanba. So forgive me, will ya?!?

A computer for each of the tables.
A lotta people were Facebooking.
It's a pandemic disease.





My Grilled Chicken that costs me like RM14...???
Although, mine was a little bit burnt.
DANG.




Went to have a snack before heading back to the hotel.




DAY THREE - SUNDAY
We went to the forbidden place.
No, not the one in China.

HERE.




Extremely overcharged Hot Chocolate.




Extremely overcharged pancakes.




Extremely overcharged Big Breakfast.




My sister was still grinning like that til we got the cheque.
A total of about RM70++ for breakfast.
One word. F*




I was such in a horrible mood after breakfast.
Robbery tu!
Sorry, a very unsatisfied customer on the loose!


So we went here.
I did it, my sister skipped this.





I found out, that I'm very unhealthy.
Don't tell Dad.



Zoom if you wanna See.
Click if you wanna Zoom.




Then we fooled around some more. =)




And more...




Sister with the decor.




Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence.
I indulged, indeed.




Using a fork to enjoy my Ice Blended Orange Juice.




My sister's favourite.
And now, mine. =)



After walking around a lot.
My sister tried to bring me to UMS's aquarium,
Before I had to catch the last flight of the day home.

But. It was closed. AGAIN.
*Well, it wasn't the first time we were planning to go visit. ;)



So, we went sightseeing. =)




Which me likey, very much.




Then, to UMS's stadium.
Which from there, you could actually see Mount Kinabalu.
It's the really faded blue colour mountain on the far left,
Right behind the clouds.





There you go.
*points





Me climbing up the stairs.
Holy crap, We're on top of.... the stadium~!





Feeling a lil dizzy up there.
Lack of oxygen on high ground.
And I was sweating already.





Well, this looked like nothing.
But wait til you get up there.





Leaving UMS.



Before heading to the airport.
Sis brought me to see the sunset.
She knows me too well. =)










If I was a giant doing this......................................
I would've REALLY burnt out fingers by the next day.






I always loved sunset views.
But you always have to wait for it.




Me and sister waiting for the sun to set.




Setting.......




SETTING..................




SETTING........................!!!!!!




Se.....Zzzzzzzz~~




SETTTTTTED..............



Headed home that night.
And found out that,

I really enjoyed my time there with my sister.





You jealous?
;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Beard: the grill and chop eat at lido ma...archie corner... the dim sun u eat at where?? look like at merdeka food corner...or hilltop fu pin??

LiLiN said...

yaya. dim sum at hilltop tat one.
sis wan bring me to upperstar ma. hehe...

next time maybe.
ben lai wan go, JJ in damai