February 13, 2010

- Gong Xi Valentine's! -


This year,
The Lunar New Year falls on the same day as
Valentine's Day.
And thus, GONG XI VALENTINE'S !

It's a few minutes before the new year,
So I'll make it quick.

Had a whole routine at cousin's place.
And had a really awesome dinner,
Cooked by my one and only Grandma.
I love her cooking.
Ever since I was little.

We play Mahjong, and also Lami.
We chatted whole day and night.
We helped out in the house,
Preparing dinner and all.
Moving stuff around.
Watching fireworks together.
Had a reunion dinner.

Yet, it doesn't feel the same.
It's hard to explain,
But ...

To everyone out there,
Cherish your family and your friends.
Spend as much time as you can with each other.
Treat everyday like it's your last.
And make it worthwhile.

I know it sounds so cliche.
But it is what it is.



Don't take anything for granted.
Especially time.


No comments: