February 22, 2010

- Eye See You -

Recently, I've been cancelling outings with my friends.
Mostly cause my big sister has my car,
And I have to 'ma fan' my mom to fetch me around.

I feel really bad about not going out with a lot of my friends,
Before they head back.
Especially to TzerHui and PangPang. =.=

Well, If you must know.
I have an infection on my left eye.
The upper eyelid is now swelled up.
And I look horrendously fugly.

I haven't went out with anyone since that FATEFUL morning.
And that day when I went to Giant to get some stuff,
The cashier was like  O.o at me. =.= ?!

So, I went to the doctor.
And was prescribed, Beazyme, Cloxacillin and also Gentamicin.
=.=

What's worse, today is the fourth day of the infection,
And I just found out that I applied the medicine wrongly.
THEY SHOULD PUT IT ON THE BOX!!!

Anyway,
This is a really fugly picture of my eye.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Enjoy laughing.
*I'm still pretty on the inside. HAHAHAHAHA







No comments: