May 13, 2009

- Mama's Day -

Mother's Day has just passed.
It was awesome. :-)

My sis had just came back a day before.
So....
Woohoo!

The day started with me waking up sooo late. XD
And wasted more time the whole day.
Wheeeeeeeeeee.

Then,
Night falls.


Hotel Emas Buffet.

Started off with this.

Second dish of zee night.

And then I couldn't continue taking pictures,
Cause my table was too fast with the food.
Plus, mom scolded me for being so san-ba.



After the 10-dish dinner,
We went home.

My sis and I.

My parents. Yeeeeup.

Hell yeah,
Secret Recipe baby!


Chocolate Cheese Cake and Moist Chocolate Cake.

My dad. Cute ey?

HUGSSS.

To all you people out there,
Love your Mama.


And
To all the mothers out there,




Love you Mom.
:-)



2 comments:

Lan said...

hey , where is that secret recipe? in tawau???

LiLiN said...

no laaaa.
i wish >.<

my sis brought it back from kk.
Heeeee.