May 11, 2009

- Ladies' Fun -

Well, we're not exactly ladies,
But it was fun.
Heeee.

We had fun.
We gossiped.
We ate. A lot.
We burned money.
We were embarrassed.
We had some great laughs.

That's what you get.
When you put me and TzerHui together.
Add a little stupidity, and hunger,
Ta-daaaaah~~

So,
We started off my waking up late on a Saturday morning.
And TzerHui came to pick me up at 12pm.

She was driving, I was the direction giver.
Crap.

At the junction of my neighborhood,
There's a newly built (stupid) traffic jam.
Ridiculous.

Clearly, she didn't know how to go through it,
Cause she went straight instead of left!!!
Oh my!!!!
*FYI, it was a highway, if we were late about a frickin second,
We would have been banged from the sideS!

I was screaming the whole way as she stepped on it.
It was all so fast,
You know, my near-death experience.
=.= Haha.

We both laughed so long.
And she kept saying that I said "go straight"
When I'm sure I didn't!!
Why would I say "go straight" when I knew you couldn't...?!!?!
>.<

We fought for like a whole minute,
And stopped,
Cause we were almost at our stop for the day.
Eastern Plaza. =p

I know, I should have just walked.

Anyway,
We had lunch and chit chatted.
And then, we went for a little walk around the place.
And was done in a little bit.
Yes, it's tiny. =p

We then headed to Hotel Promenade,
To take a looksie...
@.@ High class.
*Air-conless place.

We sat down,
And had this! :-)

American Baked Cheese Cake.
RM 7.50

It was very rich...

Iced Cappuccino.
RM 9.00

BURN!!!


Overall thought of the day:
We ate too much,
And now,
We're broke.

2 comments:

Lan said...

ahh , did buueearrr (tzerhui) gain weight? hahaha , so she's in tawau

LiLiN said...

yupp yuppp.

u ask her urself la. if i answer wrong, i'll die. and u know it. XD