April 3, 2009

- Top 9 -

Ah. It's 25 episodes into AI 2009.
The talent is sooo good this year.

Have a listen to my fav contestant so far,
Singing one of my fav songs!
Woohoo!


Danny Gokey > What Hurts The Most




Never really bothered by the other performers. XD
Til the last performance for the night.
By Kris Allen,
I never really paid attention to him,
As in like, "Why the heck is this guy here...?"

But week after week,
He's seriously getting better.
As in HOT better.
Lookie!
(The quality ain't that good. But that's the best I could get. XD)
DEFINITELY an underdog this season for me.


Kris Allen > Ain't No Sunshine



The first thing I said after that?

SO HAWT.

Yes. I'm cheating on Gokey.

4 comments:

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

yeah. and u were drooling over him =P

p.s. your wish came true ;) next week would be your fav week of the season i guess!!!

LiLiN said...

ARHHHH.

can't wait. =p

PinGie said...

o yeah~~~

love tat song..

his voice tat husky de kah???? xD

long time tak tengok edi... :P

btw.. d other video can't watch ler... :D

LiLiN said...

thanks.
i've changed it. =p

it's just audio, but that's enough. XD