April 9, 2009

- Awesome Day! -

Gosh.
It was...
A blast!!!

At 2pm.
We all went to play badminton,
Why?

Cause,
We won't be going to school tomorrow!!!
Woohoo!

*Highness over*

I stood played at the same spot,
For one and a half hours, straight.
So I kinda broke my arm. XD

You see,
I haven't played badminton for 7 years.
(Or was it less?)
Since my sisters left Tawau.
Or was it in Form 3???
XD~~~ lalalala!
Forgive me, memory failure.

ANYWAYS.
It was F.U.N!


I haven't done sports since SUPER last year.
HAHA.

Our booking period for the courts were 2 hours.
So when it was almost 4pm,
A few of us sneaked off to get 100 Plus(es) and a cake!
:-)

We went back and stayed pretended to be blurr.
Then we went outside to hang out in the playground outside..

Heeee.
Pui San broke the fence btw. XD


A very unhappy Jin Yee. =p

I love this pict. XD Nice?

Vivien sneaking up behind Lek...

2 days late only marrr...
So sad about it...??

=.=

Whoah~ XD

Heeee.
Happy Birthday you. :-)



After all that, we "moved" over to yam cha.
Something we do well. Very.

It was ridiculous,
When a couple of friends and I,
Had our hands shaking when we were having ABC.
*Muscle pains kicking in*

[I was laughing on the outside, and shrieking on the inside]


Fast cake cutter! Make haste!

Exhausted people...
Well, except Jas. =p


Uhhhhhhhh.

Awwwwww. So sweet together, no?
XD

It was definitely awesome,
Planning to make it a weekly thing.
The playing, not the surprise.

:-)

6 comments:

Lan said...

hey , play badminton with me ! hhahahaha

LiLiN said...

i would love to!!!!

*wait til my arm gets better first. i think my right arm is slighty swollen than my left.

i was also told tat i use the wrong parts of my arm to play. XD lol.

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

hope your arm isn't detached yet ;)

ooohhhhh you guys are good in surprises eh? who is the guy that keeps posing behind tan lek in pictures XD

LiLiN said...

he didn't do it on purpose lah, me thinkss.

that's mervyn.
funny annoying guy. typical male la. =p

interested? kakakaka

Unknown said...

I NOE..
i'm energetic bdw ~

WAHAHAHAH ~

LiLiN said...

lol. i know u are. XD