April 18, 2009

- Tanjung Batu Club -

The club where I went to when I was little.
Has changed so much.

Yesterday,
We were planning to play badminton in the club.
But because the damn guards were so freakin annoying and
There was some kinda mix-up,
We barely played at all.

We had sooooo much time to spare.
So I took a lotta pictures. :-)


Perfect symmetry. :-)

Frustrated Chia? =p

On the rusted monkey bars. XD

The guys from the top of the monkey bar...

Nice one by Lek... :-)

Viv's idea when we got stuck outside. Haha.

When you're upset and frustrated,
Do something you love to deal with it.

I turned to,

My camera. :-)




Well, it's actually my dad's camera.
But, ah well! XD

5 comments:

Mama Sing said...

I likes your camera

LiLiN said...

i likes me camera too

Anonymous said...

seems dat ur photographing skills r improving!

pokes...

LiLiN said...

.................

when was it sucky.....??!

=.=

eunice =) said...

hey hey lilin~~ looks like u're enjoying yea, :-)
oh btw, nudge me if u see me in msn, got something to tell u. >.< =)
take care yea!!! all the best!