August 11, 2011

Semester 3 RoundUp



Well. Here I am again,
Just to show you that I did not lie to you in the past... 9 hours? XD

Just for future reference (for myself)
yes, i like seeing what I have done in my life
[although i have never really flipped through my blog in a while]


ANYWAY.
i'm just gonna go through some stuff in my third year/last semester for my first year

One of the biggest events of UCSI University is Unifest.
And this year is our university's 25 anniversary.
So it was big.. HUGE actually.


Yes, it was freaking raining.

Shawn Lee, the beat boxer~





An Honest Mistake~




Ruffneckz
And.... Mizz Nina!
Yes, We were all there to watch Mizz Nina,
*she is so hawt*
BUT also, the other performers were GREAT.
(you can tell how great it was cause my "GREAT" is so colourful, and i used quite some time to colour the font. so yes. it was AWESOME)
The only thing was that we were freezing cold under the rain,
But hey! The event was a success!


We celebrated Saranya's birthday in July! XD


Our birthday card for her~







Happy 21st Birthday girl :)
And now, some pictures from class. XD

Last class for Study Skills~





The whole class. :)


Last Class for Alternative Voices class - Debate
I was one of the judges for the first debate.
twas a pretty lol situation.
didnt really know what to do. HAHA




Then, the second team debated.
*that's me - points*


I'm really gonna miss this class.
We were all *pretty* close.
KINDA. SORTA. A LITTLE LAH.

So yeah,
That's the roundup for my third semester here.
Of course we had some outings and more birthday bashes.
But.. Too many lah :P

Fingers crossed for a great beginning for Year 2 alright!
=)

No comments: