August 10, 2011

August of 2011

Dear Blog.

I HAVE FAILED YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh geez, i'm such a horrible blogger. oh lol.

Well, updates again? 

My third semester in UCSI is almost coming to and end, there's still 2 more papers to go.
One, this Friday. The other, next Friday.
Big gap, i know.

And I'll be free from 19th August til 5th September.
And when September starts, I'll be in Year 2 already. O.O
That would mean work load will be twice as much.

Moreover, internship will start this November til December.
So fingers-crossed that I'll get a GREAT JOB ok! :)

Well.
For more news in UCSI,
There's a ball coming up. not a basketball, no.
PROM NIGHT. and the theme is Greek Escape. 
Sounds pretty grand. For us students it will be RM100 but for outsiders will be RM110.
Anyone interested? hahhahaha.
It'll be in Prince Hotel. :O

I know, my advertising skills are pretty much cheaper than dirt right now cause i've been sending out resumes since I woke up........ 3 hours ago. T.T


ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Here's the promo video that was done for our prom night :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLtcps_MuZk

It's so good, you'll want to go!



I will *TRY* to update some more during this sem break.
TRY. Try.........


try.

No comments: