June 4, 2011

Hello *my neglected* blog!

To be fair,
I've been really lazy  busy with this semester.

Am currently in my third semester in UCSI.
Am taking 5 UBER boring subjects this time.
It's pretty sad.

Moral Studies
The lecturer is pretty okay, with a heavy Australian accent that annoys me a little bit.
She's down to earth and all, but at 8 in the morning, I can't help resting my eyes every once in a while during lectures.

Internet Technologies.
For this subject, we usually just facebook "while" listening to lectures.
I do, (i swear) listen to the lectures. but IT is just not my thing.
with all those http and LAN and WAN and.... FUN ???
but we're required to make a webpage for the assignment. looking forward? am not sure yet.

Study Skills
A compulsory subject for us mass comm students to take.
It is to........ *drumrolls please*  learn how to study!!!
My gosh, where would i be without you~
Luckily the lecturer is VERY nice and cute.
So i do bring around my text book and pay attention whenever i can.
*blink innocently*

ESP. Business Comm
The lecturer is a bit crazy? He is an outspoken lecturer.
And his assignments for us are a little bit weird, but he wants us to think outside of the box.
Business man style~~~
It's a good thing i like business. XD

Alternative Voices
I. Hate. This. Class.
I'm sorry. but i don't see me learning anything from this class.
I tried to listen, but the lecturer is just reading the notes line by line.
If i would spend 3 hours in class listening to him read those lines,
i might as well sleep for 2 hours at home and finish the notes by myself in an hour. =.=
I'm sorry, but this subject cost RM1500. and that's why i'm pissed. :(


This semester, am taking 3 year one subjects and 2 year two~
Am not done taking year one subjects, but by taking year two subjects now,
When i'm in year two, i can take year one subjects, and it will balance out,
It wouldn't be too hard to catch up i hope! =X
(since my seniors say that year 2 are much harder than year 1 subs O.O )



Well, i hate to say it.
It's June, but my head is still in the sem break moment.
=X eeeks.

No comments: