May 9, 2011

have been slow with updates



hehe. not much to update.
haven't been going out too much since sem break.
not sure how to put this though,
i used to love heading out (back in my hometown)
going out, get some drinks, drive around here and there just for the fun of it. (like seriously)


now that i'm here in KL, everything is upside down.
i prefer staying at home, sleeping more, watching movies and playing games on my laptop,
maybe once a while head out but never to the city,
i would prefer hanging around campus or somewhere NOT in Klang Valley.


i hate the rush, i hate crowds, i hate the noise, i hate the jams,
(not that i've been in one, but even a traffic light junction i pun tak tahan dah),
yes, i am very impatient. (super)


thing is, i don't like it like this. 
i love hanging out with my friends, i love taking pictures, joke all day, testing out new foods and stuff,
i just hate the travelling. and it takes a lot of out of my energy. so it's pretty much the reason why i hate heading out so much. esp weekends or places with people. (yes, i am a loner. hahhaa)


it's kinda hard to turn down the offers when you're friends ask you out,
(in this case, me?)
Hmmm, sometimes you gotta choose and learn to say "no" i guess?
but it's sorta mean if you say no everytime right? lol. 
and i've never said no to hangouts before i came here. lol. ask my hometown friends if you must. haha


i need to get better clothes. as in not jeans maybe, this freaking weather is hawt.
if i had more comfy clothes, maybe i would enjoy going out more???
*picks up phone. tells mom this sob story* =p



It's my mama's birthday tomorrow.
At least i'll be happy for her dulu before emoing by myself later. :)
My mom is gonna be 50! wow! =)


2 comments:

Zhen Yi said...

you sounds quite stressed out with life. cheers my dear~ ;) hehehehe

LeeLin said...

adalah a bit stress sometimes. dono how to reject also stressful? hahaha..

try to cheeeers lahhhh =D