April 9, 2011

Final Assignments for Year 1 Sem 2

Oh dear. it's already April!
So freaking fast, and another semester has passed!

This semester,
I'm taking Expo Writing, Intro to Mass Comm (ha-ha, i know),
Intro to Journalism, Basic Photography and Malaysian Studies.
(I actually forgot the last one and had to ask my friend, Revy). lol. wtf i know.

well, the big assignments are finally over.
For Expo and Int Mass Comm, we did research papers.
One of Negative Influences of Advertising on Children,
And one on "How ghost tales affect an individual's belief in the paranormal activity".

The biggest one was Intro to Journalism - We had to make a newspaper!
Holyyyyy. and wasn't even taught on what to use and how to use it.
Total of 9 in a group and had to be done in 3 months time.

I was initially just a writer, but then became the coordinator, 
That arranges and manages everyone's articles.
The later on, because the person in charge had problems,
So I had to be the arrange layout person as well.
the horror.

Was seriously stressed out for DAYSS about the newspaper
(after i came back from sinly's birthday the next day).
Started doing for 2 days straightttt on Adobe Illustrator to arrange all the articles.
Another problem was the articles were freaking long! LOL.
Had trouble with AI and its functions.
(Thank God for my sister again who saved my life on assignments again an taught me how to use AI)

After arranging, the printing was a big deal as well.
The format, the paper, the margin errors etc.
In the end, the newspaper turned out GREAT.
Am so glad and proud of it. (super)
















Of all the stuff i managed,
Writing was my favourite part.

The arranging is not bad after gotten some idea on how it works.
But DAMN, i made myself finish it in 2 days time as i have other assignments to cover.

Basic Photography.
Thanks to my boyf for his idea about KL Tower =)



Both projects were due on Tuesday, and presentations were on Tuesday as well!
In the morning, we did Journalism first.
When doing it, the presentation was actually all over the place because,
Well, we weren't ready. HAHAHAHHA.
On the spot divide things to say, oh crap.

And I was seriously getting myself ready to be beaten up by the tutor, Yogee.
Cause I was thinking lots of our articles are about features more than news.
To my surprise, Yogee actually liked it (from a far lah, from VERY afar).
And omg, that felt good. hahahaa.


The group with Yogee. 




Presenting my photography project. XD
Hope i did well to impress the lecturer, he is hard to impress!




Group Photo on the last day of Class 


That's two of the big assignments (that i can show in here) LOL.


After having a REALLY tough week.
(seriously, like beyond compare).
I am so glad it's finally over.
To be honest, even though it sucksss doing so much in such a short time.
But I like how i'm doing in mass comm so far.
=)


No comments: