April 3, 2011

April's Here and I'm Somewhere Else

Have been dealing with assignments so much these past few days,
I've lost sight of what's important already.

I'm losing sleep from assignments so much that I missed brunch with friends,
I'm moody most of the time even when i'm done with assignments.

Last night, even when i was done with one of those killers,
I couldn't sleep. Wondering if I should sleep or make it better,
Having this obsessive need to prove myself in this course really has taken its toll on me. am bloody exhausted.

I'm totally different when it's time to have fun, and when it's time for business.
I don't expect everyone to follow on my terms, but you shouldn't judge me just cause i'm doing my responsibility. And if you don't like it, just say it right to my face.

Because even when you don't say it in front of me,
I know you're still talking about it behind my back.

No comments: