November 9, 2010

- A Picture Perfect Moment -

I think I lost the flare of taking photographs..
But then again, maybe it's because of the sucky camera that I have now.
Sony Cybershot DSC-S2100

It is my own camera.
But to be downgraded from my dad's Canon Ixus to this [thing] is just horrible.
It goes out of focus, even the colour and contrast are totally off.
And I've tried adjusting to it for the past half year.
I got better in using it, but i still hate it...
Cause it's not CANON IXUS !!!
Damn.

If i'm ever getting a job, and have a salary.
I will totally get myself a good camera! 
*and no, i dont mean a dslr*
well, cause i'm never THAT rich and won't spend so much on smtg i have no time for,
esp now that i'm in the middle of my uni life.

Well, as you can see in my pictures in facebook,
Or the past pictures I took (below or 'older posts'),
The pictures seems out of focus A LOT and the the faces look so pale,
(we look like the freaking twilight cullens whose make up are like inches thick)
Geeeeeeeeeeez.

Well,
the last photo that i was truly happy about was taken on the flight back to twu.







The cloud on the bottom looks out of its natural colour,
but it's unedited, nor it's the camera's fault. i made sure of that.
but, the sun is still a little off. hmmmph!

Ah well, the shot still calms me. =)



This Sony camera ain't my fav,
But it'll get me through my uni years until i get a real good one. =)

I once had someone took my photo from the web
and bragged about it being hers. 

you can call me selfish,
but there's "sharing is caring" 
and there's "it's good ey? yeah, it's mine" *brag brag* 
Crap!

and yeah, that's why i have tiny watermarks (kinda) 
on a few of my favourite shots.
And also cause each shot only happens in my life.
boo-yah! i'm only this passionate when it comes to photography. lol

2 comments:

Timothy said...

last one is best!. heeee

LiLiN said...

thanks. it's my favourite too

hehehe. :D