November 26, 2010

- A DSLR in Da House! -

Not mine though. =p
My sister recently got herself a DSLR.
Yes, those bulky huge cameras that produces the best photographs after non stop practice.

While she was out of town this week,
I tried it off (WITH HER PERMISSION okaaay)
Neways.
It was a CANON EOS 550D


P/S: YOU REALLY HAVE TO CLICK ON THE PICTURES 
TO ENLARGE THEM TO SEE THE REAL DEAL. =)



Yes. I realize that is only the box. =D




I should REEEAAALLY clean that mirror one day....
*eventually*




Just testing out the focusing.
Am still really bad. lol


Well,
On the next day.
I went to get Pang and Kiir to Pu Zhao Shi Temple with me.
Just to try it out in natural lighting and stuff.
While they went jogging.
Too bad halfway through the photoshoot.
The batteries failed on me. About 5 times? wtf. i know.
long story short. i charged the battery that was already spoiled. =.=





























I know. really bad and amateur-ish.
=D 
Well it was just for fun.
So far, so fun. XD

No comments: