October 8, 2009

- Ling's 25th Birthday -

I'm about 2 weeks late for this.
:( Sorry!

Was just a simple day.
(Considered kinda 'black' also)

Okay.
This was what happened.
We were looking for a place to have dinner.
*Was hoping for Sushi or Steamboat.
But the very AMAZINGLY SMART SESB
Cut off the electricity there.
The WHOLE town.

So we had to stop by,
A simple restaurant.
But the dinner wasn't bad at all. :)

So yeah, after dinner.
We went to 'isi-minyak' ,
Cause tank dah mau empty..

Halfway through it....
*Pooof!*
The generator at the place went out.
Omg.

The nozzle was still in the car.
But the guy left to check on the generator..
And I was like.... "Errrrrrrrrr Errrrrrrrrr..........?!?!"
*Points to the thing*

Dad saw me and pulled it out. =p
Luckily we only missed out RM5 of the oil.
So they people there offered us ice cream instead.

Boy, was my nephew happy. :)
Me too.
So yeah, when I said black,
I meant dark.

So after that,
We headed home,
And had cake.

Lemon Fresh Cake. or smtg like that.


My gift to you sista!


Wayne and JieJie. :)


Oh dear sister....



Sorry for the late post jie.
You know how bad the line is lately.

ps: Sorry I burnt your wrist with the wax.
*Paiseh smile*
You know I love ya!


No comments: