August 20, 2009

- Ponderable Quotes -

Sometimes, quick-witted quotes is all you need.
Or as XXXX says it,
Try mentally slapping someone instead of physically slapping them.
________________________________________________

Some are real good,
And some are just downright funny.
Enjoy!
________________________________________________


Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.

What is a committee?
A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.


Don't drown the man who taught you to swim.

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Don't hate yourself in the morning - Sleep til noon.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

Only the wisest and the stupidest of man never change.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby"
Has never tried taking candy from a baby.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

A liar needs a good memory.

Don't get mad, get even.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Can't talk, must eat.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Don't imitate, innovate!

People with narrow minds usually have large mouths!

If opportunity does not knock, build a door.

First law of Science: Don't spit into the wind.

Loneliness is a choice.

I don't hate you, I just need someone to take my anger out on.

If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.

Sure, there's no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".

I am not fat.
I prefer to think of myself as subcutaneously gifted.



Yes, I love word play :)