June 4, 2009

- Omigosh -

Today was kinda a "Omigosh-Frickin-Day"
But also it was kinda fun, in an evil way.
HEEEHEEEEEE.

I dropped off my sis at the doctor's office,
And I went to Pizza Hut to order,
Take away only larrr.

I went at 10.30am
Oops. Belum buka.
So I went longkai for a while.
And went back with my sis at 11am.

We ordered, at the girl who took our order,
Later told us that the oven was "rosak"
So it will be later than 15 minutes a bit.

A bit - my arse.

We were there for an hour and 20 minutes.
For a frickin pizza.
A frickin personal pizza.

There were 2 other families there,
They were more sad than we were,
One of the family was celebrating their child's birthday.
And was waiting for the pizza for as long as we did.

And well, me and my sis freaked.
As in we started shouting at the girl.
Kaka.
HEY!
If you were there, you would have done the same.

And all I was thinking is,
This is sooooo going down in my blog.
=p

It was fun, cause I stood up and watched them work,
Staring at the person-in-charge.
And they were seriously freaked out.
Hohohoho!
*evil laugh*

Well, in the end,
We finally got our pizza.
After a good scare, of course.
:-)



Anyways,
I'm off to KK tomorrow.
:-) Wheeeeee.
Just gotta get outta here.



p/s: I've got free tickets :-)



Wheeeeeeee~~~
:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wannnaaaa go !!!!!
take some pichas for me!!!!!!!!!
T.T

i wanna see the celebs there ~