June 26, 2009

- Home -

Tawau is Home.
=)

And everybody comes back.
I mean EVERYBODY.


Kiiiiiiiiiiiir and Choo.

She eats so bloody slow. HAHA.

Watching 'I Love You, Man'
*Not recommended*


:-)

We went out like....
A week ago. =p
But I finally have time. Hehe.

And then,
I went out again last night.
Yes, on a school night. =)

Mom knows.
Haha.
I had permission just for last night.
Cause of this girl!

Pang Pang
Off to study soon

Had a small gathering.
And we took some pictures.
Then chatted the whole night.

Chris and Chok.

Jadi cameralady.

Then the guys jadi the cameramen.

And then nobody would help us take. =.=

Smiles. =)


And then.
Well, Duh~

:-)
Early celebration
.

Wakkkakaka.

Wheeeeshing.

Missing her already. >.<

I love this.


I do miss her.
But,
Tawau is Home.
So I'll be waiting.
:-)