October 19, 2010

- My 20th Bday with Lek -

We were both free on Fridays.
YAAAAAAAAY !!!

So we went out to have a belated celebration for meeeeee xp

Had............... *drumrolls* JOGOYA !!!
*okay, not such a surprise since i've already posted pictures up in Facebook*
But it was freaking awesome...... !!!































































































































































After we were STUFFED.
We walked around the place and took some pictures =)







Then he was so wanting to bring to me KLCC Twin Towers.
It was 4pm ++
I was wondering why he was so "anxious"
He wanted to bring me to see the towers during the day, then at night. 


We walked to the Towers =(














Then we just sat around the park,
And chatted for an hour or so,
While having a great view of the towers 










































We then head back inside Suria KLCC,
To walk around and get some drinks.
Lek even brought me to Petrosains,
But it was closed :(

So we just walked around some more,
*and not getting dinner at all*
Then went back outside at around 7.45pm



A stop for next time! =)




An enormous book shop. big enough to play hide and seek XD




Inside Suria




The cutest thing, should play with it when no ones looking.




Picture shot from Kinokuniya




Night view of the lake outside Suria





Night view. :)  




He didn't surprise me,
And he didn't get me a cake or any presents.
But he definitely knows what makes me happy

Officially 20 and Loving It


No comments: