August 7, 2010

- doctorjob -

For those who have never heard of doctorjob,
Visit [HERE] or if you're on Facebook, [HERE]
Specially for undergrad courses, advices, and resources.

I can say that the magazines helped me a lot in making my decision after finishing my STPM.
I was all in a blur, and my sis from KL sent over the doctorjob issues.
(Since it's kinda hard for me to find one in this small town)

The listed courses are very detailed, explaining to the fullest extent, and of course,
A long list of Private Universities, Colleges and also UniColleges available for each course.

Having publish courses according to different categories, such as;
- Art, Design and Mass Comm
- Engineering
- Health & Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- IT
- Business

Having being categorized, it helps *lost students (like me),
To narrow down the field that we are interested in.

For example,
I was first interested in Business, Hospitality & Tourism, and Art, Design & Mass Comm
And I couldn't make up my mind, until I took a good look through
The students (& graduates) comments in the issue.
And finally figured out that I wanted to head for Mass Comm,
Seeing that I'm very talkative, and I (am pretty sure) I'm good for it.

Anyways,
Doctorjob also helps in giving advices and information about scholarships,
So write in or log in into their website to send in your inquiries if you have any ;)

BTW, I recently sent in my profile for doctorjob,
Kinda paiseh..
But here goes. =)

Go get your copy now! XD




PRE-UNIVERSITY




 *blush*




SMK TAWAU.
*sorry. lol



Definitely recommend DJ to post SPM and STPM graduates.
Good luck in choosing the right path 
;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laine,

Thanks for the nice words! Glad that you liked the magazine! Hope you've found the right bad for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I spotted a typo in my comment!

I meant right course! Not right bad!

Sorry Laine, it's my bad!

LeeLin said...

hahhaa, no biggie! don't worry bout it =)