March 7, 2009

- Tennis Pratice -

Tennis Club,
Is gonna have a competition soon,
So we were supposed to train the players.

But before that,
We had to train ourselves first. XD

Day One of Tennis Practice.
Total Failure. XD

Started at 4.30 pm.
And I reached at?
4.31 pm.

Had to 'warm up' before practice.
So we ran around and stuff.

Then we had to start off simple,
*A task that I've failed miserably in*
(Simple, they say. Hmph!)

Warmin up.

Ah Boon, so cool.

Lek was pretty good.

Low quality rackets. XD

Ah Boon, doing it in style.

Twins, forced into taking this. XD

The sun. Piercing me eyes.

Not really that far away.

After playing for a LITTLE while,
I gave up.
And a couple of my friends and I
Chit-chatted and well...
Waited for the time to pass. XD


Mervyn. Sad over his dirty hands.

As they say, "Ban ke ai"

*Hmph*

Also, forced. XD

He's so happy after the game.

Even our teacher played,
In baju kurung lagi tu.


The sweetest picture of the day.
:-)
And I sped home too.
To avoid traffic. XD
What a day.

6 comments:

Lan said...

ohh,the twins have slight differences edi ah .. since when u played tennissssss?

LiLiN said...

since never.
i only joined the club cuz they were inactive back then.

AND THEN they started to collect money to build the court. =.=

Lan said...

cool , maybe u can teach me how to play then :P

LiLiN said...

ERMMMMMMMMMMM.

see first la. kaka.
cause i really suck at it so far.
partly cuz we've got the lousy low quality balls. XD

*lan goes: yeah sure, blame it on the balls*

Anonymous said...

LOL wow your teacher played in baju kurung lagi?? I cannot imagine her running in them!

LiLiN said...

well. i was pretty shocked too.

she's really cool, young and down-to-earth, i guess that's why she was running around wearing tat. hoho.