April 16, 2010

- Jokes : The 6 Things...



I am here to list down my flaaaaaws.
*Have a good laugh here.

  1. I can't swim. Well, technically I CAN swim. but I can't float. I know it doesn't make sense, but DAMN Archimedes principle.
  2. I can't cook. Ohhh Ohhh! Scratch that, I can cook.. an egg. yay~
  3. I can't ride a bicycle. I have a bicycle with a flat tyre some where in the house. But it's rusty and dusty now.
  4. I can't play guitar anymore. My fingers hurt bad pressing down on the strings now. :(
  5. I can't remember any Italian words that I've learned 2 years back.
  6. I can't think of anything good to blog anymore. *My brain is getting really rusty.

Things I'm good at...
Referring to the above weaknesses.
  1. I'm good at pretending to drown so a hot guy would save me.
  2. I'm good at acting hungry so SOMEONE would cook for me.
  3. Do I need to ride a bike? I think I'll settle with... a CAR.
  4. Why do you think I have my MP3 player. 
  5. There is always google translate babeeey!
  6. Okay, not really RUSTY. If it was, then this post wouldn't be here now. XD


Now, back to work.
sigh.


No comments: